Amphenol HP 905 SMA 650um Fiber Grip & Damage Res - SS
Amphenol High Power 905 SMA 650um Buffer Fiber Grip & Damage Resistant Connector with Stainless Steel Ferrule and 3mm Strain Relief Boot. Replace the XXXX with the Fiber's Cladding Diameter.
Price Breaks: 300-499 $11.50 500-999 $8.34 1000-4999 $7.25 5000-9999 $6.68 10000+ $6.03
- Looking at our industry from a systems perspective: The future of cable is inextricably tied to connectivity.
- Why do fiber optic connectors fail? Cross-sectioning offers a view inside connectors and insight into why they fail.
- What is the Ideal Fiber Height for a Fiber Optic Connector?
- Cross Sectioning of Fiber Optic Connectors: the three methods, advantages and disadvantages.
Check items to add to the cart or
- Amphenol 905 SMA Fiber Grip Assembly Tool Part #: 927-1969
- Amphenol SMA Black Boot (3mm) Part #: 905-5100
- Amphenol SMA Red Boot (3mm) Part #: 905-5100-2
- Amphenol SMA Black Boot (3mm) Med Class VI Part #: 905-5217-P
- Amphenol SMA Connector Black T-Style Dust Cap Part #: 905-5173-02
- Amphenol SMA Connector Black T-Style Dust Cap w/ Slit Part #: 905-5173-01
- Amphenol SMA Connector Black T-Style Dust Cap w/ Tie and Slit Part #: 905-5173-12
- Fiber Management
- Buffer Strippers Custom
- Polishing Plates and Pads
- Production Test and Inspection
- Epoxy Tools
- Related Accessories
- Specialty Products
- Field Test and Inspection
- Buffer Strippers Thermal
- Production Equipment and Tools
- Buffer Tube Strippers
- Epoxies - Adhesives and Fiber Coatings
- Crimp Tools
- Cutting Tools
- Jacket Strippers
- Splicing And Fiber Processing
- Kevlar Shears
- Fibers and Cables
- Lapping Film
- Buffer Strippers 125um
- Polishing Pucks
- Hand Tools